Marquis of Anglesey (top)
Sir Henry Paget, 2nd Marquess (or Marquis) of Anglesey (1797-1869), was Lord Chamberlain of the Household from 1839 to 1841 and Lord Lieutenant of Anglesey from 1854 until his death. He married three times. The children of his first wife, Eleonora Campbell, granddaughter of John, 5th Duke of Argyll, were Henry William George Paget, Earl of Uxbridge (1821-1880), and later 3rd Marquess, and two daughters; by his second wife, Henrietta Bagot, he had, among others, Lord Henry Paget, later 4th Marquess, Lord Alexander Victor Paget (see below) and Lord Berkeley Charles Sydney Paget. The 2nd Marquess was a very keen sportsman who devoted his time to shooting, coursing, horse racing and cricket. He helped to found Worthing Cricket Club in 1855.
Lord Alexander Paget (bottom)
Lord Alexander Victor Paget (1839-1896) was Deputy Lieutenant for Staffordshire. He married the Hon. Hester Stapleton-Cotton, daughter of 2nd Viscount Combermere, in 1880. They had four children.